On Sunday, June 7, 2020, the Governor announced that he will issue an Executive Order extending the deadline for the District to receive absentee ballots for the School Budget Vote and Election. He indicated that absentee ballots can be accepted by hand delivery through 5pm on June 9th and received by mail through June 16th. Once the Executive Order is issued, we will provide more details, including whether the canvassing will still be taking place as scheduled on June 9, 2020.
We will not be accepting any drop-off ballots prior to June 9.
Prior to June 9, please use the postage paid envelope that was provided.
On June 9th a ballot box will be available at the Conference Center located at 99 Radcliffe Road, Island Park from 7am to 5pm.
Any ballots received after 5 pm on June 9, 2020 will not be counted.
BUDGET INFO 2021 - 22
Budget Info 2020 - 21
District and Public Library Budget Votes and Elections
All deadlines associated with the School District Budget and Election (including the submission of the Nominating Petitions, Campaign Expenditure Statements, Lottery, etc.) are all on hold as they are all based on the date of the School District Budget and Election. In addition, Executive Order 202.13 required that beginning March 31, 2020, the circulation, filing and collection of any petitions that would otherwise be circulated under the Education Law is required to be postponed.
Budget Info 2019 - 20
- Running For The School Board (En español)
- Budget Process Card 2019 with Work Sessions (En español )
- Dates Requirements 2019
- Voter Information
- Absentee Ballot Information
- Special Public Meetings BOE (Review of the 2019-2020 Budget)
- Tax Cap Calculation ( En español )
- Proposed Revenues and Expenditures 2019-20 ( En español )
- School Report Card 2018 (En español)
- Budget Presentation 2019-20
- The Islander - Budget 2019-20 ( En espanol )
- Notice of Public Hearing May 13, 2019
- Special Meeting May 21, 2019
Budget Info 2018 - 19
- 2018 Annual Voting Dates Other Statutory Dates Requirements.pdf
- Anticipated Revenues and Expenditures 3-19-18.pdf
- Budget Newsletter.pdf
- Budget Process Card 2018 with Work Sessions.pdf
- Budget Vote Card 2018.pdf
- Nominating Petition - Library Board Trustee.pdf
- Nominating Petition - School Board Member.pdf
- Proposed Budget 2018-2019.pdf
- Registration Card 2018.pdf
- Superintendent s Report 2016-2017 School Report Cards.pdf
- Tax Cap Levy Limit 2-26-18.pdf
Budget Info 2017 - 18
- Anticipated Revenues and Expenditures 3-20-17.pdf
- Budget Hearing Presentation 2017-18.pdf
- Budget Newletter.pdf
- Calendar: Review of the 2017-18 Budget.pdf
- NYS ELA Math Report Cards 2016.pdf
- Proposed Budget 2017-18.pdf
- Registration for Annual Voting 2017.pdf
- School Vote Information.pdf
- Tax Cap Levy Limit 2-27-17.pdf