District policies can be found by clicking on the BoardDocs link below.
The Island Park UFSD is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, political belief, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law or district policy.
The District’s Compliance Officer/Title IX Officer with respect to Non-Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace is Dr. Alison Offerman-Celentano, Assistant Superintendent. She can be reached at 434-2667.
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention:
-DASA Bullying VIOLENT AND DISRUPTIVE INCIDENT REPORT (VADIR) FORM
-DASA Bullying DASA Bullying Prevention and Intervention
- Care of Instructional Materials
- Code of Conduct
- Compensatory Programs
- Computer Resources and Data Management Policy and Regulation
- District Accounting Practices
- District Site Based Management Plan
- Freedom of Information.pdf
- Instructional Materials Recovery Policy
- Internet Use-Acceptable Use Policy and Regulation
- NCLB Written Complaint Procedures
- Parents Right To Know
- Reimbursement Policy
- Reporting Student Progress
- Student Promotion and Retention K through 4
- Use and Maintenance of District Property
- Visitor Procedures and Enrollment Protocol (Revision to Policy #3116 )