PTA Executive Board Position
To all parents/guardians:
We currently have a vacancy for the following PTA Executive Board position:
Responsibilities include: prepare all correspondence on behalf of the PTA Executive Board (flyers, letters, etc.); provide creative input for decisions to be made on all PTA matters; attendance at meetings and events; perform other duties as needed.
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and we will reach out to you.
Thank you in advance!
The Island Park PTA Executive Board
2021-2022 PTA Executive Board
Co-Presidents – Marie Boncina and Erica Straub
Vice President of FXH – Dia Plant
Vice President of LOMS – Christina Torres
Vice President of Fundraising – Kimberly Timm
Recording Secretary – Tracy Kopsachilis
Corresponding Secretary – Heather Nagy
Treasurer – Domenica DeBellis
Top 10 Ways To Communicate With Your PTA
- Email PTA: email@example.com;
- Send private message ONLY to the Official PTA Facebook Page: Island Park PTA (Non-Profit Organization);
- Send letter to school to the Attention of PTA;
- Call the main office at FXH: (516) 434-2670;
- Call the main office at LOMS: (516) 434-2630;
- Attend our monthly PTA meetings;
- Listen to the PTA connect ed calls in their entirety because they contain very important information;
- Don’t forget to check your child’s folder on Flyer Friday for our flyers which contain information that you need to know;
- Visit our school district’s website at www.ips.k12.ny.us to view our flyers and important school information; and
- Stop and chat with one of our PTA Board members.