Give the gift of a Gardenia
A Memorable Gift for Mother's Day!
Celebrate your beautiful Moms, Grand Moms, Aunts, Sisters, Mom friends, teacher Moms, or any special person in your life with this beautiful gardenia plant. Locally sourced, the gardenia blooms are gorgeous and aromatic, and the plant itself is easy to manage indoors or outdoors. $20.
Visit the link to purchase: https://island-park-pta.square.site/
Local delivery is available to the immediate Island Park, Barnum Isle, Harbor Isle, and Long Beach area. Deliveries will be made within a week of order placement on the following Friday or Saturday of each week leading up to Sunday, May 9, 2021.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
See PDF for details: FUNDRAISER GARDENIA
Top 10 Ways To Communicate With Your PTA
- Email PTA: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send private message ONLY to the Official PTA Facebook Page: Island Park PTA (Non-Profit Organization);
- Send letter to school to the Attention of PTA;
- Call the main office at FXH: (516) 434-2670;
- Call the main office at LOMS: (516) 434-2630;
- Attend our monthly PTA meetings;
- Listen to the PTA connect ed calls in their entirety because they contain very important information;
- Don’t forget to check your child’s folder on Flyer Friday for our flyers which contain information that you need to know;
- Visit our school district’s website at www.ips.k12.ny.us to view our flyers and important school information; and
- Stop and chat with one of our PTA Board members.
PTA Executive Officers
The Island Park PTA Nominating Committee is pleased
to announce the following slate of PTA Executive
Officers for the 2020-2021 school year:
Co-Presidents – Marie Boncina and Erica Straub
Vice President of FXH – Christina Torres
Vice President of LOMS – Melanie Molloy
Vice President of Fundraising – Kimberly Timm
Recording Secretary – Heather Nagy
Corresponding Secretary – Tracy Kopsachilis
Treasurer – Domenica DeBellis
See PDF: PTA Executive