Wednesday, September 20th
$1.25 Per Pretzel
Pretzel day is held once a month. These pretzels are freshly baked each morning at “The Pretzel Stop Inc.” in Rockville Centre. Philadelphia style soft pretzels are large, doughy, salt covered & taste delicious.
These pretzels are also “nut free.”
Volunteers are needed for Pretzel Day. Without parental participation, we cannot continue this program. Children love to see their parents in the school. If you are available, please contact the committee chairpersons, Beth Murphy 516-375-6730 or Val Emerson at 516-244-4272.
Future Pretzel Days
PTA forms and flyers are also available on the IP schools website and PTA Facebook Page
We are happy to announce the new PTA Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year!
Jean Leo, President
Ralitsa Sundquist, VP-FXH
Adrianne Cardiello, VP-LOMS
Domenica DeBellis, VP-Fundraising
Jackie Curtis, Corresponding Secretary
Erica Straub, Recording Secretary
Toni Egan, Treasurer
We are looking forward to an exciting and productive school year for our children!!
PTA Meeting Minutes
PTA Executive Board
The follow is a list of the PTA Executive Board for 2017 - 2018.
Vice President- FXH:
Vice President- LOMS:
Vice President of Fundraising
Top 10 Ways To Communicate With Your PTA
- Email PTA: email@example.com;
- Send private message ONLY to the Official PTA Facebook Page: Island Park PTA (Non-Profit Organization);
- Send letter to school to the Attention of PTA;
- Call the main office at FXH: (516) 434-2670;
- Call the main office at LOMS: (516) 434-2630;
- Attend our monthly PTA meetings;
- Listen to the PTA connect ed calls in their entirety because they contain very important information;
- Don’t forget to check your child’s folder on Flyer Friday for our flyers which contain information that you need to know;
- Visit our school district’s website at www.ips.k12.ny.us to view our flyers and important school information; and
- Stop and chat with one of our PTA Board members.