PTA Flyers & Announcements
LAST CHANCE TO SUBMIT YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR OPEN PTA BOARD POSITIONS!!
TO: The Island Park PTA Membership
FROM: The Nominating Committee
We are accepting recommendations for positions on the Island Park PTA Board. If you would like to recommend someone (or even yourself!), please see the convenient ballot on the reverse side of this flyer. Please note that all submissions are anonymous.
The members of the Nominating Committee will be meeting soon – so get your recommendations in as soon as possible. The future of our PTA board is in your hands!!
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR
FRIDAY, MARCH 9th
Read more see PDF: Nominations_Reminder.pdf
We are happy to announce the new PTA Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year!
Jean Leo, President
Ralitsa Sundquist, VP-FXH
Adrianne Cardiello, VP-LOMS
Domenica DeBellis, VP-Fundraising
Jackie Curtis, Corresponding Secretary
Erica Straub, Recording Secretary
Toni Egan, Treasurer
We are looking forward to an exciting and productive school year for our children!!
Island Park PTA
SPIRIT WEAR ORDER FORM
SEE: PTA Spirit Wear.pdf
PTA CALENDAR FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
PTA Meeting Minutes
PTA Executive Board
The follow is a list of the PTA Executive Board for 2017 - 2018.
Vice President- FXH:
Vice President- LOMS:
Vice President of Fundraising
Top 10 Ways To Communicate With Your PTA
- Email PTA: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send private message ONLY to the Official PTA Facebook Page: Island Park PTA (Non-Profit Organization);
- Send letter to school to the Attention of PTA;
- Call the main office at FXH: (516) 434-2670;
- Call the main office at LOMS: (516) 434-2630;
- Attend our monthly PTA meetings;
- Listen to the PTA connect ed calls in their entirety because they contain very important information;
- Don’t forget to check your child’s folder on Flyer Friday for our flyers which contain information that you need to know;
- Visit our school district’s website at www.ips.k12.ny.us to view our flyers and important school information; and
- Stop and chat with one of our PTA Board members.