PICTURE DAY 2019
MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2019 UPK | LOMS
MONDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2019 FXH
RETAKES AND CLUB PICTURES
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2019 UPK | FXH | LOMS
On Monday, October 7th and Monday, October 21st, the PTA will be sponsoring school pictures. Your child will be photographed individually as well as with his/her class (class pictures are for Pre-K through 5th grade students only). All students will have an individual picture taken for school records, even if a package is not purchased.
If your child is absent, another opportunity will be available on Picture Retake Day, which is scheduled for Wednesday, December 4th for FXH, UPK and LOMS.
Kindly follow the directions on the attached order form. We are using Irvin Simon Photographers.
Payment and order form are due back on Picture Day. Portrait packages will be printed only for students paying on PHOTO DAY.
If your child does not have their order form and payment with them on Picture Day, their picture will only be taken for school records. They will then have to return on Picture Retake Day with their order form and payment.
If you would like to volunteer for Picture Day or have any questions, please contact:
UPK AND LOMS — CO-CHAIRS
TinaMarie Ruzicka and Cathie Hall
FXH — CO-CHAIRS
TinaMarie Ruzicka and Clorinda Fabris
PTA Executive Board for the
2019-2020 school year!
Adrianne Cardiello, Co-President
Christine Sweeney-Glynn, Co-President
Christina Torres, VP-FXH
Melanie Molloy, VP-LOMS
Toni Egan, VP-Fundraising
Tracy Kopsachilis, Corresponding Secretary
Heather Nagy, Recording Secretary
Marie Boncina, Treasurer
PTA Meeting Minutes
Top 10 Ways To Communicate With Your PTA
- Email PTA: email@example.com;
- Send private message ONLY to the Official PTA Facebook Page: Island Park PTA (Non-Profit Organization);
- Send letter to school to the Attention of PTA;
- Call the main office at FXH: (516) 434-2670;
- Call the main office at LOMS: (516) 434-2630;
- Attend our monthly PTA meetings;
- Listen to the PTA connect ed calls in their entirety because they contain very important information;
- Don’t forget to check your child’s folder on Flyer Friday for our flyers which contain information that you need to know;
- Visit our school district’s website at www.ips.k12.ny.us to view our flyers and important school information; and
- Stop and chat with one of our PTA Board members.